Transformers - Tempus Exitium
Someone in this campaign has been messing with time. In Session 7, the group received a message from Megatron. This could be any of four Megatrons that seem to exist in this timeline. They know for sure it wasn’t the Megatron that is still unconscious in the Ark on Severus-3. But it could be the Megatron from the future that is incarcerated by Exitium. Although, as Flamewar said, it could be from the third Megatron on Severus-3.
The Anarcons are aware of the following Megatrons;
- Megatron; The one that leads the Decepticons and that originally comes from their own universe. The former gladiator who created an army to fight the corrupted senate of the Autobots and whose war destroyed Cybertron and led to a war of attrition on many planets.
- Megatron; The one that poses as Optronicx and has stolen the Golden Disc from the center of Cybertron. Although the Anarcons managed to defeat his soldiers, he singlehandedly managed to steal back his own ship, get his crew, and flee to Severus-3 where he is possibly allied with Exitium.
- Megatron; The one that has been in stasis for millennia on the Ark that crashed on Severus-3 after a confrontation with the Autobots who were attempting to save a drifting Cybertron from destruction by a meteor storm. This Megatron has lost his fusion cannon, as Riven stole it from him.
- Megatron; An unknown, third, Megatron on Severus-3.
- Flamewar; Who deserves a mention here as she claims to be the successor to a Megatron in her timeline that died. She is currently in possession of the Matrix that she stole from Optimus Prime who lies in stasis in the Ark that crashed on Severus-3.